Stay inspired, connected, and motivated! Each month, an EBI instructor will offer a 90-minute, live, experiential online course designed to motivate, educate, and inspire. These programs will be applicable both personally and professionally. Our aim is to create a super affordable way to stay in close connection with you through ongoing, high-quality conversations on the following topics:
- Resiliency through Nature Connection, Embracing the Unknown, Ancestral Health, Radical Daydreaming, Partswork, Vision Council, Building a Strong Purpose, Transforming Fear with Gratitude, Sense of Place, Staying Rooted with Belief, and the Sacred Pause.
Each session will include:
- Experiential practice
- An informational lecture or presentation
- Community Connection
- Priority access to all EBI Live workshops
- Access to recorded session archive of over two years of workshops!
- Community forums and group pages
- Instructor support through email
EBI Live Membership Cancelation and Refund Policy
- The credit card on file will be charged automatically on a monthly cycle.
- To cancel, members can do that manually, at any time, through their account page found on the EBI Learning Center, or they can email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no refunds or prorating. The cancelation means that the credit card on file will not be charged at the next cycle.
- Membership access will remain active until the end of the billing cycle.
Session will be recorded, archived and available to you during your membership. You will also have access, through forums and groups, to the entire family of members participating from around the world. All courses will be taught in English.
Quadpay available at checkout
Pay in 4 installments!