Terms and Conditions for Contributions
- All contributions are non-refundable.
- EBI is a for-profit organization so contributions are NOT tax-deductible.
- Funds will be added to a separate savings account and will not be available for students to access until after a minimum of $3500 is available. If the account drop below $3500, the funds will not be available to students.
- Students must apply for support with this form and show a true need for financial help.
- When a student is awarded support the money will be transferred into the EBI main account and the student will either receive a coupon, discount, or, (in the case of travel expenses), a reimbursement, or (in the case of payment plans) a reduction of principal for the amount awarded.
- EBI will determine how much to award a student based on their request and the funds that are available, so the money can be shared. This means that students may not receive the full amount they request.
- Your contribution will remain anonymous unless you tell us otherwise directly.
- Please contact us to make changes to your contribution.