What is a Wilderness Quest?
The Wilderness Quest is an epic journey like no other! A true wilderness immersion and a transformational ceremony that reaches deep into everyone’s ancestry and connection to nature. There is no one way or one reason to quest, only a calling and yearning to connect to something far greater than yourself. Once you commit, your ceremony begins, the Severance starts, and your intention for Threshold will become more clear. It is the calling that you need to listen to, not the thoughts of worry or questions of unknown. It’s a big choice and your mind has no way of really knowing what the end result will be. Yet, your Soul knows you need it. Listen to that! Questing may become a way of life for you (it has for us), where each year, or every few years, you reestablish your connection through a Quest. If you’ve already Quested before, is it time once again?
Are you hungry for a week in the wilderness with an amazing group of people? Are you ready to let Nature guide you, hold you, and teach you?
- Cost: $1500 – $500 Deposit due at registration. Balance Due July 1st
- Location: Gunnison, CO
- Dates: August 6-14 2021
- Times: Meet in Gunnison at 10 am on 8/6; leave questing site mid-day on 8/14
- Sample Itinerary:
- Days 1-3: Set up base camp, Severance work
- Days 4-7: 4-night solo/Threshold
- Days 8-9: Basecamp, Incorporation work
- Dinners, Breakfasts and Incorporation feast provided. You are responsible for 4-5 lunches and snacks. Kitchen provided.
- We will be camping, so you will need to bring your own tent and sleeping gear
- Solo sites will be close enough to basecamp that you can have quick access to David and Hannah if needed.