Home Forums Contact Experience Discussion

• Eileen

August 7, 2023 at 12:39 pm

While I have taken time to work on the previous senory skills prior to contact experience session and exercise, I really am grateful that I took this time. I found myself connecting deeply to nature – embracing an embodied experience as if energy was flowing and light glowing around my solar plexis. I connected with a ‘fern’ on a quiet country road in the west of Ireland. I actually feel that since I started this module my brain has changed in a way that I can more readily quieten my busy thoughts. Learning to be ‘in the moment’ for me is certainly strengthening. Thank you nature and thank you ‘fern’. .

• Melanie

August 9, 2023 at 10:15 am

I wandered around the very small flower bed in my front yard and took the time to look closely at the flowers and all the activity of the bees and other insects that is taking place right now. I so appreciated their dance with the flowers of the plants! I notice that I have a do have an different sense around different trees in our yard, and it is largely based on my visual perception of them. I would very much like to learn to feel the different trees based on my other senses! I suppose it is not as hard as I am making it in my head–realizing that I need to stay in my body to practice this more. I love practicing the contact experience! It imparts peace and groundedness.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Melanie.
Page 2 of 2
Reply to: Michael
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now