Home Forums iNCC Lineage

• Ruth

April 30, 2023 at 5:23 pm

Gosh, I hardly know where to begin to respond to this. So many things you shared really touched me deeply. I too am a ‘student’ of Tom Brown Jr (via his books, etc) and of Jon Young (via his books and online courses with him as the guide). My life shifted profoundly many, many years ago from the influence of these two Beings. I love that you are coming from that background and creating even more depth and expansion to it in this area of coaching & questing. One (of many) thing I found myself nodding my head to and saying, “Yes! That’s it!” to was your explanation of going beyond just being ‘in’ nature to collaborating ‘with’ nature. Instead of just sitting under a tree, as you described, the tree is brought into the process as an active participant! I feel so strongly called to help guide people back to the understanding of being a part of nature and not an outside observer. I feel that the only way we can restore balance and harmony to Earth is when we finally, once again, know that it is us and we are it and we fall in love with it again. We protect and care for what we love and have a personal connection to. If we don’t establish deep reciprocal relationship with Nature, how will we go on? As you know, I’ve been eye-balling your teachings for several years and am extremely grateful for this introductory offer to your certification program to do what I can. Thank you!

• Michael

Administrator
      April 30, 2023 at 6:06 pm

Thanks for sharing, Ruth! I love that you are part of the Tracker lineage! I think I remember you mentioning that to me.

• Ruth

May 1, 2023 at 9:29 am

Yes, a long-time student of Tom and Jon! Back in my university days, a friend gave me Tom’s book, The Tracker and I thought I’d died and gone to heaven! I started buying and reading everything he wrote and was overwhelmed with a sense of coming home. It has inspired me for decades and shaped my path forward from those early days. To be able to put it into practical practice through what you are offering is exactly what I’ve been looking for and I am genuinely grateful!

• Sara

Administrator
      June 2, 2023 at 1:22 pm

Hi Ruth,

I just ready your post – thank you for sharing. I’ve been reflecting a lot on reciprocity with the earth lately, and so to read what you wrote after writing a bit about this myself this morning, I feel so affirmed and grateful to be in community with you and others here! “I feel that the only way we can restore balance and harmony to Earth is when we finally, once again, know that it is us and we are it and we fall in love with it again. We protect and care for what we love and have a personal connection to. If we don’t establish deep reciprocal relationship with Nature, how will we go on?” YES. This. is. key.

• Tracey

May 21, 2023 at 12:09 pm

While I am not currently adept with tracking, I absolutely love the concept/idea of what this entails and the body mechanics and science behind it. I love how this can develop an even deeper connection with nature, and help communicate with nature both for and with myself and my clients.

The idea.. NO.. The REALITY of having an intimate relationship with nature as opposed to experiencing nature is the very thing I would love to convey and invite my clients to find. I trust nature, and nature trusts me in return. They are one in the same. There is no separation!

Thank you Ruth for you share and Michael for your continued passion and diligence.

Peace and Joy,

Tracey

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tracey.
    • Michael

Administrator
      May 21, 2023 at 1:26 pm

Thanks Tracey!

• Alex Soto

June 8, 2023 at 7:37 am

Thank you Michael for sharing your lineage! I’ve heard of Scouts or the Coyotes schools before, and have some guide friends that were students of the course. I really appreciate you sharing this info, because I’ve noticed in today’s society we don’t pay enough tribute/homage to our ancestors/teachers.

• Michael

Administrator
      August 4, 2023 at 8:40 pm

Right on, Alex. Thank you!

• Diane

June 22, 2023 at 3:28 pm

Your lineage description was enlightening. What resonates for me is the recognition that word/concept of therapy does not accurately describe the support and transformative process of nature immersion. I am seeking a better understanding of my integrating skills and desired outcomes for others.

• Michael

Administrator
      August 4, 2023 at 8:40 pm

I’d love to know about those goals, Diane!

Reply to: Michael
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now