Home Forums iNCC Your Vision

• Sara

Administrator
    June 2, 2023 at 1:18 pm

Hello, everyone –

I’m curious, have you carved out time to take these powerful questions to the land? What is the profile of self you’d like to be creating? How will the benefits ripple out into your community? What are you moving towards?

As Michael reflected, this can be very personal. Whether you’d like to share your vision in this discussion forum or not, I do encourage you to celebrate yourself here once you’ve made time for this important work! Whether you took this to a sit spot, did some journaling in your living room, or went for a walk outside – simply the act of making space for these reflections, for yourself, for your vision, is huge. These forums can serve as a source of accountability and inspiration, so take a moment to acknowledge yourself!

Personally, I’ve been reflecting a lot lately on the ripple effect of deepening my own relationship with nature. Part of my vision is living in community with nature. Inspiring a society that recognizes ourselves as part of the earth, rather than a separate entity from her. And, I know it starts by building that personal relationship with the natural world. By living out what that means, I begin to embody a leadership role that models this for others and begins to ripple out into my community.

I look forward to celebrating each of you!

• Ruth

June 18, 2023 at 4:39 pm

I confess that I’ve been avoiding this exercise. It was one of the first things I looked at and I just felt so stymied by it that I couldn’t get past it. I can easily understand why you and Michael express how important this particular reflection is to be able to move forward. Every time I tried to sit with these questions, I felt anxious and unsettled and lost. They felt too close to the ‘Who Am I’ conundrum which has always felt too vast, too deep, too unknowable. At any rate…after our really eye-opening coaching session last week, I am starting to feel some things unravel and am less intimidated by these questions. Today I looked at them again and don’t have the anxiety and restlessness coming up like previously. This week I want to sit outside and give these a good pondering and see what comes up! They do feel like crucial pieces of my growth and ability to bravely move forward in whatever direction I go, so I’m intending to feel my way through them!

Reply to: Michael
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now