Next Sessions to begin on April 21st!
This course used to be called “Introduction to Nature-Connected Coaching” Same course, different name!
This is a great low-risk way to get started down the path as a Nature-Connected Coach.
This live, three-month training meets twice a month for 2 hours at a time through video conferencing. The focus is on deepening your own connection to nature and how that applies to work with others. In other words, your experience with the exercises will provide an applicable understanding of coaching competencies and skills. This is an experiential training that will require a few hours of practice in between sessions.
- Three months long; 12 hours of live instruction. Meets twice a month, live, for two hours via video conferencing.
- Month One: Your Connection to Nature
- Month Two: Nature as your Co-Guide
- Month Three: Working with Others
- The video conferences are where Michael instructs, answers questions, and provides assignments. Each session follows the same structure:
- Check-in, share experiences, review
- Topic discussion and a new lesson
- Practice assignments
- You will have a few hours of experiential homework between sessions, as well as participation in an online discussion with your cohort, via the EBI online classroom.
- Michael’s teaching style is organic and experiential. Information, exercise, and mentoring will be delivered to meet the needs of the group.
Schedule of Live Sessions
- Tuesdays, 4:30 – 6:30pm MDT
- 4/21, 5/5, 5/19, 6/2, 6/16, 6/30