The course starts: January 28th, 2021
Introduction and Course Overview
This live program will offer a deep, experiential dive into Partswork. Parts are our unique subpersonalities that are sourced from our genetic predispositions and strengthened through our experiences in life. Have you ever hear someone say, “a part of me feels one way and another part of me feels a different way,” or something similar? Well, that’s not by mistake. Multiple experiences of the same situation are a reality each moment we engage with our environment. Creating objective space to listen and engage with these different perspectives can quickly resolve internal conflicts and lead to greater states of internal coherence. The Partswork process passed down to Michael Jospe from Dr Roger Strachan (who developed this model), is an extremely powerful method for self-acceptance, self-understanding, and self-organization. This is not like any other part-focused work out there. It is very intuitive, empowering and healing. Working with your parts in the way offered in this course will naturally guide you and your clients into living a soul-connected and soul-directed life.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Introduce and facilitate Partswork with others.
- Facilitate your own internal process.
- Enhance your Partswork process through nature connection.
In addition to the above goals, this course will include:
- Six live sessions
- Six prerecorded lessons to help with integration and next steps in between live sessions
- A confidential, online community.
- Access to all recorded sessions and course materials in perpetuity.
- A one-on-one coaching session with a Nature-Connected coach trained in Partswork.
- A student mentor to help with questions, integration, and understanding of the information.
- Direct experience, practice, and feedback to support your facilitation skills
Thursdays – 4:30-6:30pm MST
This course will be offered through our online classroom and through Zoom Video Conferencing. Lessons will be released on a weekly basis so students are able to digest the material in progressive steps. All sessions will be recorded and saved to the online classroom. Students will have access to these resources in perpetuity. To maintain confidentiality, only registered students will have access to this material.