Home Forums Full Sensory Awareness Discussion

• Michelle

July 16, 2023 at 8:49 pm

Full sensory awareness really helps slow things down for me. It helps my mind focus on the right her, right now. It amazes me that our brains can comprehend so much and yet there is still room to learn, be and have more unique experiences.

• Melanie

July 25, 2023 at 8:33 am

I spent a lot more time with this practice, and I am really impressed with how it helps me to integrate more fully with my surroundings. It has been my morning meditation for several weeks, and I am still working to utilize the practice at other times, such as when I am walking to and from work or when I am out hiking. I feel a sense of actually “being nature” rather than just being an observer.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Melanie.
    • Michael

Administrator
      August 4, 2023 at 8:38 pm

Ahh, so nice to hear that you’re dropping into the experience of being within Nature!

• Eileen

August 1, 2023 at 3:20 pm

FSA – a very powerful excercise but one that takes time to practice. Very powerful in tuning into surroundings with awareness of how much infomration one can take in. I found this very effective in quieting my mind and opening my mind to going beyond the surface of what I am hearing, seeing, sensing etc. As a coach, this exercise has awakened me further still to ‘waiting in anticipation’. I am getting so much from these exercises not just as a coach but also in my personal life.

• Michael

Administrator
      August 4, 2023 at 8:37 pm

The more you understand the power in these awareness exercises the easier it will be for you to introduce them to your clients when they need them.

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: Michael
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now